Posted 1 month ago
Feedback in 3 days
Accepting Indonesian and Chinese Nationality.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. CET-4 and above are preferred;
3. Relevant work experience is preferred, and long-term overseas work is accepted;
4. Calm, down-to-earth personality, good communication and teamwork skills;
5. Priority will be given to those who have served as student union or class leaders during school.
1. Participate in the business field of the company's futures investment, conduct research and analysis on specific projects or industries under the arrangement of the futures investment manager;
2. Participate in the sorting, filing, distribution and submission of various documents of the Futures Investment Department;
3. Participate in the business operations of the Futures Investment Department;
4. Assist and cooperate with futures investment managers in project development;
5. Assist the futures investment manager to communicate, record and summarize business projects;
6. Complete other tasks within the department.
Julong Group Indonesia is a Chinese foreign company under Tianjin Julong Group. Our core business focuses on the palm oil industrial chain consisting of oil-crop plantation, edible oil processing, port logistics, oil and grains trade, oil and fat product R&D, brand packaged-oil promotion and oils and grains industry financial services. Julong made it first step to Indonesia in 2006 and until now we have reached Kalimantan and Sumatera. Our plantations spreaded in Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, North Kalimantan, West Kalimantan, and South Sumatera. Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business and to be part of our team.