Posted 1 month ago
Feedback in 3 days
Accepting Chinese and Indonesian Nationality.
Work location: Jakarta and Kalimantan.
1. College degree or above in financial accounting related majors;
2. Hold an accounting qualification certificate (graduates may not be considered);
3. CET-4 and above are preferred;
4. Due to overseas work, this position only recruits boys;
1. Assist the person in charge of finance to formulate business plans, financial budgets, and supervision plans;
2. Check and sign, prepare accounting vouchers; register detailed accounts and general ledger; prepare financial analysis reports, financial statements and management reports on a regular basis; organize and keep financial accounting files;
3. Regularly clean up the company's payments, and provide relevant reports for superiors and business departments;
4. Regularly check the company’s assets and keep relevant records;
5. Handle various tax-related matters, including the purchase of invoices, the processing of relevant qualifications, and tax declarations;
6. Other matters assigned by the company.
Julong Group Indonesia is a Chinese foreign company under Tianjin Julong Group. Our core business focuses on the palm oil industrial chain consisting of oil-crop plantation, edible oil processing, port logistics, oil and grains trade, oil and fat product R&D, brand packaged-oil promotion and oils and grains industry financial services. Julong made it first step to Indonesia in 2006 and until now we have reached Kalimantan and Sumatera. Our plantations spreaded in Central Kalimantan, South Kalimantan, North Kalimantan, West Kalimantan, and South Sumatera. Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business and to be part of our team.